Cooperation Between 3 Cargo Connections Members to Efficiently Handle Project Shipment
22nd July 2020
Three Cargo Connections members recently worked together to smoothly handle a project shipment from the Czech Republic via Antwerp Port in Belgium to Mumbai Port, India.
FreightBridge Logistics in India asked Spark Global Logistics Belgium to organise the complete shipment from the loading facilities to Mumbai Port.
The loading onto the truck needed to be completed by crane and Spark asked for the assistance of ZOOM Cargo in the Czech Republic to arrange the loading crane and trucks for transportation from Litovel to Antwerp Port. The cargo was then shipped by Chipolbrok as breakbulk to Mumbai Port.
- Case 1 - 230 x 230 x 145cm / 1,790kg
- Case 2 - 230 x 230 x 90cm / 5,790kg
- Case 3 - 633 x 303 x 113cm / 12,650kg
- Case 4 - 462 x 281 x 296cm / 9,030kg
- Case 5 - 298 x 232 x 238cm / 4,985kg
- Case 6 - 278 x 96 x 255cm / 975kg
- Case 7 - 1458 x 287 x 317cm / 34,700kg
An efficiently handled project showing the effective and beneficial cooperation between Cargo Connections members!
Please click the gallery below for photos of the operations.